Introducing the Renaissance Series of Windows
Choose the Renaissance Series of Windows for beautifully crafted composite windows and doors!
Say “goodbye” to warping, peeling, rotting or deterioration. Our proprietary Arbortech™ wood/resin
can withstand the harshest climatic conditions while still maintaining its original structural integrity and beauty, year after year.
This range of windows brings elegant beauty and
to your home without the maintenance that comes with timber.
With a variety of interior colors, stainable interior wood veneers and exterior color options, finding the perfect compliment to the interior and exterior of your home has never been easier.
What about the Energy Efficiency?
Much of the heat a home looses can be through the frame of the windows, not just the glass.
Renaissance windows, made of solid
perform even better than the already efficient
and timber windows when it comes to K-Values.
The lower the K-Value, the less heat goes in and out through the frame, and therefore, the higher energy savings!
It is an important fact to consider when selecting a window material to make your home more
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of K-values. It is obvious which material has the superior thermal performance!
OTHER FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Window styles available include
picture, round top and arch top windows
• Colours include white, almond and taupe and a pine wood veneer interior option
• Come with a
• Equal sight lines creates appealing aesthetics
• Solid , 116mm frame width provides greater thermal efficiency and structural integrity over other common frame materials
• Timber joinery techniques provide attractive mortise and tenon sash corners, and tongue and groove frame corners provide superior structural strength
• Heavy duty, quiet brass rollers for smooth operation
• Cam-action locks are matched to the frame material or a neutral colour with the interior pine wood veneer option
• Shorter lead times compared to timber windows
• Optimal 22mm insulated glass unit (double glazed) with
warm-edge Intercept spacer
provides increased resistance to thermal transfer and
• Custom sizing to the nearest 3mm
• Glass options include
Low-E, tinted Low-E,
obscure and other specialty glass options
• Grid or colonial bar options include flat, sculptured and simulated divided lite
• Trim options are also available
Renaissance Series windows are the best double glazed composite window on the market!
Click Here to go to our quick and easy Quotation Form
Click Here to Ask a Question
Return from Renaissance Series to Home Page